Thursday, June 30, 2011

At long last..


I have finished! Above is a portion of the final painting, you will have to come to my show or find it elsewhere online to see the rest! It has been so fun, and I think I've progressed a lot working on this project.
For those of you who forgot, the BFA show is July 7th at 7 p.m. in the Spori Building of BYU-Idaho. I'm sad my project is over, but I'm excited to see what my next project is! I have a few ideas....
There are somethings I would change about some of the pieces in my show, but over all I am quite pleased with the result. I hope it all comes together in the end for a nice looking show.

I am pretty exhausted now. I feel like I still have a ton of work to do, but I only have to write an artist statement, a synopsis of the story, make some shelves and some paper lanterns, and then hang my show and make everything look immaculate. Also, I have a lot of Maya homework to do, so perhaps I'll get cracking on that soon. But for now I'm going to take a hot bath, drink some chamomile citrus herbal tea, and get some sleep.
Goodnight!
-Hannah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope we can make it! Sleep well!

Est. April 10, 2010 said...

YAY! I knew you could do it. I can not wait to see it all hung and complete.