Monday, January 5, 2009

More Sketches.


So I ended up making this one into a two page.



This is another monster.



And another one, I like this one's toes on his left foot.



I had fun trying to figure out the hands.... Hands are a nightmare. They're the one thing I dread drawing. But they are so important! I need to learn how to draw them!



It's Moby Dick! He doesn't exactly look like a sperm whale, but that's okay.


So I had a good Christmas and New Year, did you? On New Year's Day I learned how to drive a snowmobile thing. It was way awesome! It was on flat ground, so it was pretty easy. I got so sick on New Years Eve from all the sweets I ate, so much chocolate, I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

Josh said...

nice sketches i like the personality you give to your drawings

Unknown said...

Thanks!